I'll take today over yesterday any day

I'll take today over yesterday any day

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

THE PRICE IS RIGHT

My mom and I had a great weekend in CALIFORNIA!!! We made a quick trip up to see my grandpa and some other family. Grandpa is doing great; he just loves the house he's living in. It's so cute to see all the old people together. My mom and I also had tickets to go to the PRICE IS RIGHT and it was AMAZING!!! So much fun...it was really neat to meet Drew Carey and to watch him work his magic haha. We got up at two, got to LA around four and waited in line till 12:00 pm ... they had us take pictures, do interviews, and visit so it went by fast. It was such a great experience. I can't wait to go again with all my family from california :]

Brandon and I are doing well just the same ole same ole, but time is really flying by .... I can't believe christmas is just 1 month away. I'm still working as a CNA and going to school and Brandon is doing well with his apprenticeship.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: