I'll take today over yesterday any day

I'll take today over yesterday any day

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving :]

YAY!!! For Thanksgiving :] Brandon and I spent Thanksgiving up in Show Low with all our family. We ate with his dad and he made homemade EVERTHING it was delicious, then a few hours later we went to my cousin Kevin's house for our second thanksgiving. My sister-n-law her daughter, sister and I went shopping on Black Friday... crazy I know but the stores had AMAZING sales :] Now were back in Queen Creek doing our day to day business.




My handsome husband and I at Kevin's house


Kevin cutting the delicious turkey


I love my brother :D
King loves tickles!

Tyler and Cody


Jayme, Cody and King


Kingston and Puddy cat


He's getting sooo BIG !






Anna and Rylie being silly



Mom, Anna, Grandma West, Me, Cody and Kingston

No comments: