I'll take today over yesterday any day

I'll take today over yesterday any day

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas :D

We enjoyed our third christmas together in Show Low with both our families. My mom had her Christmas eve party and it was a blast. Colt, Kori and their babies were able to come and all our families. They really enjoyed themselves. We played some board games after all the kids opened their presents and had a great time. On Christmas morning brandon and I enjoyed some yummy coffee and waited till 8:30 to wake up everyone to open presents from "santa" haha. We recieved so many good things. And my mom really enjoyed her presents as well. I'm so happy we got to see all our friends and family and had the most amazing christmas yet!
Mom and I on Christmas Eve
Cash and Shannon


My love, matt, colt and peyton



Matt and My love enjoying some brewski's


Me, Mom, Aunt Sissy, and Jen




Kingston playing with all of Mema's snowmen





No comments: