I'll take today over yesterday any day

I'll take today over yesterday any day

Friday, January 29, 2010

It's FRIDAY!

I'm happy its friday, but not looking forward to a double on Sunday...
We went a looked at our new home in East Mesa and we really liked it. Brandon's brothers (matt and josh) will be staying with us untill they can get on their feet. Neal (our landlord) is putting all new carpet in and so then we can move in on the 5th. I couldn't be more excited to finally have our own place after 6-7 months of living with other ppl. It's been nice and I'm extremely thankful to have such good friends in our life.

I have to work tonight as usual, but tomorrow I'm hopin my good friend Sami isn't too busy so we can go out and have GIRLS NIGHT! Nothing more has been happening, so this post is pretty short, but that's the update from the past couple of weeks.

O wait... Yesterday during my lunch hour I decided to try this place called the Fresh Mint (healthy food) cuz I heard it was really good. I walked in asked for a take out menu and said "Can I add chicken to my salad?" O BOY! The lady was so affended and said "Mam this is a vegitarien resturaunt." I was so shocked I have never seen or been to one before and I felt so bad for asking for chicken. I walked right out of there pretty quickly cuz everyone was looking at me like I was a animal killer! I didn't mean to, but hey you find all sorts of interesting places down here in the valley.

No comments: